Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mad Alchemy Embrocation

After arriving home with such a high from Cyclocross Nationals this year, I decided it was about time to reach out to some companies who's products I have long admired for potential sponsorships this season. 

Anyways, sending off packets of information for a hopeful sponsorship makes me as nervous as a balloon in a pin factory. At the same time, throughout this process I am learning what it takes to become a self advocate. It's actually kinda neat to reach out to people you don't know. You've got nothing to lose. 

* * *  

I'm proud to announce that I will be partnering with Mad Alchemy Embrocation for the upcoming season! The local Merrimac Mass. based company makes skin products for cyclists that are good for your skin (no harsh chemicals) and for the environment. 

This is the good stuff!
It even gives your legs a nice little orange glow, so not only will your legs stay warm but they look good too.
Oh oh oh. 

I have found that Mad Alchemy makes reliable products that consistently perform the way you need them to – which eliminates a lot of stress on race day. Especially during 'cross season, I used their Uber Secret Coffee Warming Embrocation nearly every race – including Nationals in January. On training rides throughout this winter, I have been applying embrocation on my knees to make sure they stay extra warm under my neoprene tights. 

You can check out their website here.

I am excited about this opportunity and very grateful.
Thanks for your support, Pete Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment